Who represents me in the Utah Capitol? [beta]

Every person in Utah has two legislators who represent him or her -- a Senator in the Utah Senate, and a Representative in the Utah House of Representatives.

Type your street address into the box (for example: 603 E South Temple), choose your city from the list, and click Go! to find your Senator and Representative.


Geographic data courtesy AGRC
Legislator information from the LGRC
©2009 scottriding.com
Legal & Privacy